Notes to the Webmaster

Rick Racich
Administrator
All...

Please note that I do not frequesntly look at this Forum. I get all notifications of new members, etc., but generally have waaaayy too much going on to go through most posts. Because of this, if you need to get something to me or have questions for the web, don't post it on the forum.

Instead, just shoot me an email.
rracich1234@gmail or seawolfweb2020@gmail.com both come directly to my phone so I get an alert.

Thanks,
Rick Racich

Re: Notes to the Webmaster

Howard Jacobs
The response to my question I think should be  seen by all... I know there are members that are wondering the same thing.

Re: Notes to the Webmaster

Michael La Bella (ROH)
yes, i am also wondering. also, why dont you get the domain to yahoo (i use that one) get rifd of all these damn advertisements and especially nabble.. terrible program... sorry  just saying
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: Notes to the Webmaster

Rick Racich
Administrator
Mike...

Working on putting together a streamlined, simple to use forum right within our own website. I will even make sure to create a separate section for Seawolves only that would be invisible to any other non-seawolf forum members.
Right now, reviewing options of a few types.

I'll get it done. :)