From Cyndi Stayton face book posts
Mom just called the ambulance for dad. He's not responding. His pre-op appointment for his surgeries was supposed to be today. I imagine this will delay things. Please keep dad & mom in your prayers.
I don't have any new updates for dad. They ran a lot of tests but no results yet. He was incoherent & didn't know where he was. They are trying to determine if it's viral or due to the tumor. Mom is home resting now. Please continue to pray. His surgery to remove his eye & tumor was scheduled for February 5th. We are waiting to see if it will be delayed. Will keep you updated as I get more info.
Strangely, I'm calm. It's in God's hands. My dad has been in the hospital more than at home this last year. I think we're just used to it. It's just that we just got the surgery date after all this time & a week before we have this set back. It's par for the course, I guess.
My thoughts and prayers are with Norm and his family. He is on a very difficult journey. He is one of the great heroes in the Seawolf family whose exhibition of courage in Vietnam will long be remembered. He continues to show that courage in the current battle he is enduring.