New update on Norm... 5-22-14

Howard Jacobs
Another udate on Norm from Cyndi....

Dad's shunt procedure was supposed to be first thing this morning. Mom went down before 8am only to find out it wouldn't occur until after 4pm. She stayed with dad all day. The shunt is in & so far, all is well. Tomorrow the feeding tube will be put in & Friday the traech. Please keep dad in your prayers. Hopefully this IS the road to recovery & he's able to come home soon. Tension is high & we are all exhausted. Pray for mom, Tawni, & I as well.

Keep the Prayers coming for Norm... he is one hell of a fighter.

Re: New update on Norm... 5-22-14

kid purington
..thanks Howard..

...Keep fight'n Norm..Prayers for familiy and you going out....

Re: New update on Norm... 5-22-14

dave johnson
Norm, we are all here to help you fight the battle with prayers and support