New forum

Lee Hirschel
Ed thanks for all you do with keeping the forum up and running smoothly. Glad to see it is back on line but hate that we have to register and use a password, but if it helps reduce or eliminate the spam, then so be it!
Have a great 2014 and beyond.

Re: New forum

Gary Hamel
Great job Ed  thanks for updating this.

Re: New forum

Jim Swart
Ed,
Thanks for the new forum.  I tried to keep the spam deleted, but that last bunch was more than I could do.  I don't mind having to log in.  It does work to keep the spammers out.
Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Re: New forum

Howard Jacobs
Great job in setting up the new forum.. I really like it. You did a great job... thanks!