New Member!

wsumz - Bill
Welcome aboard Lt. Jon Lane Smith (Buzz)! Jon was on Det 3, from March '70 to March '71,  as a pilot and in his last few months in country as a Maintenance test pilot.
Welcome Aboard 'Buzz'!
Bill Summers

Re: New Member!

Michael La Bella (ROH)
woh... welcome aboard buzz,,,, you were my best pilot in the world..Bless you

Michael
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: New Member!

Mike Dobson
Welcome to the gang Buzz !!!  I'll bet we crossed trails several times !!   Seafloat / Solid Anchor   6/70 - 4/71
Mike Dobson (ROH)