New LIFE Membership!

Dan Arnes
Administrator
The Association Welcomes:

(2/5/2014) – (LIFE) Seawolf Tommy Lee LEWIS, AMH3, Maintenance, Binh Thuy, 4/3/1970 to 3/29/1971. I had received a call 1/16/2014 from Aaron Lewis, son of Seawolf Tommy Lee Lewis asking about LIFE Membership and the Dallas Reunion. Aaron wanted to surprise his Dad with Membership and a paid trip to the Reunion as it is only about 4 hours away. Tommy resides in Stillwater, OK.

Dan

Re: New LIFE Membership!

John Cook
That's cool!!

Re: New LIFE Membership!

Paula Lewis (wife of Tom)
I am the wife of Tom (known as Tommy when in the Navy) and I agree that this is a cool thing that Aaron did!!

Dan: we have talked before and I think Tom talked to you, too.

Hope to see you all at the reunion!

Re: New LIFE Membership!

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Yes, we did. I found him back in Sept 2012 when he said "he looked me up on Facebook and I was still as ugly as I was in 1970, but he had gotten better looking."

All lies!

Dan

Re: New LIFE Membership!

Mike Dobson
Paula, we are looking forward to seeing you at the reunion !!  I'm only a couple hours from you -- keep coming to the Forum -- some of us are thinking of a mini reunion in this area this spring --- hopefully you can be there !!
Mike Dobson (ROH)