New FAMILY Member Joined the Association

New FAMILY Member Joined the Association

Dan Arnes
Administrator
The Association Welcomes New FAMILY Member:

(3/11/2014) – (FAM) Karen A. GRAY, wife of DAT Seawolf Thomas Sheldon Gray, Jr., ATC, Gunner, Det 4, 5/28/1968 to 5/22/1969 who passed away 12/1/2007. She is residing in Green Cove Springs, FL.

Dan

Re: New FAMILY Member Joined the Association

dave johnson
Welcome to the family

Re: New FAMILY Member Joined the Association

...Welcome aboard, Mrs. Gray.

Re: New FAMILY Member Joined the Association

Don Jacobs ROH
Mrs. Gray welcome to our great family.  I was on det-4 with Tom when he made chief.  In fact there are several of us that were there to celebrate with him, and most of us go to the reunions every two years.  If you ever get a chance we would love to meet you.

Dan send me her information we knew Tom very well.

Re: New FAMILY Member Joined the Association

Dan Arnes
Administrator
In your Inbox...