New Contact for SEAWOLF Merchandise

Mike Worthington
Any questions concerning SEAWOLF Merchandise please contact Jack Williamson--this also includes any orders

Re: New Contact for SEAWOLF Merchandise

Mike Dobson
Mike, thank you for your years of service ----- Well Done Seawolf !!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for staying on board with me and the assn.....   The good news is that you now have a bedroom back --- the bad news is that we are now looking for a new Quartermaster -------- everyone look within, we are looking for a new Quartermaster ----- Mike has done a splendid job of filling orders quickly and as an extra, keeping us posted monthly on our KIA .......  I'll miss you in Dallas, Mike !!       Mike D
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: New Contact for SEAWOLF Merchandise

Howard Jacobs
I have to agree with you Mike.... He's done a fantastic job!  He took this task and put in 110% and he did it all for us... his Brother's.  Thanks Freak for all the hard work in keeping the store supplied and orders filled as quickly as you could.  Now you have that time to spend the boss... she'll keep you busy for sure. Always nice talking to you on the phone and I will miss you at the reunion also.  Thanks again!

Re: New Contact for SEAWOLF Merchandise

Michael La Bella (ROH)
what does it take to do the job?
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!