National Geographic Documentary “Brothers in War” - March 26th

National Geographic Documentary “Brothers in War” - March 26th

Dan Arnes
Administrator
This was sent by Don Thomson.

National Geographic recently created a 2 Hour HD Documentary for TV which will air March 26th.
It’s called “Brothers in War” and it’s based on Dr. Andrew Wiest’s book, “The Boy’s of ‘67”

This is about the Navy and Army 9th Infantry Division's joint riverine operations in the Delta of Vietnam. There's a good shot of a Navy Seawolf helicopter fly-by in the pilot for the documentary in the link provided below. You won't want to miss this on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o19yQFFCY8A&feature=youtu.be

Re: National Geographic Documentary “Brothers in War” - March 26th

kid purington
..thanks for the heads-up Dan..

Re: National Geographic Documentary “Brothers in War” - March 26th

john moore
The link states it is a private video, did I screw it up?

Re: National Geographic Documentary “Brothers in War” - March 26th

Dan Arnes
Administrator
No, you didn't screw up, doing the same for me now...