My Dad, Seawolf Joe Crutcher

Shannon Arballo
I wanted to be sure to share My post from Facebook regarding services for my Dad.

On behalf of myself and our family, I would like to shared the dates of Dads funeral and burial.
The soonest we will be able to lay my Dad to rest at Miramar National Cemetary with a full Military Honors, will be December 1st at 1pm, due to their schedule being entirely booked.

Our plans are to have a visitation the evening of November 30th, a beautiful funeral service the morning of the 1st at the Poway Mortuary, followed by the procession to Miramar, led by the local sheriffs and patriot guard. Immediately after, everyone will be invited to Dads VFW Post in Poway for a reception and meal. Dad would love that.
The exact times of the visitation and funeral service will follow soon, but for now we simply want to let you know the Dates.

Our family is so grateful for all of the words of love and encouragement. I don’t know if he really knew how much he was loved and the impact he had on so many lives, but if he didn’t he sure does now, because We’ve read every single message and we thank each and every one of you!!

The world was a better place because he was in it and our lives are blessed because he was ours.

Thank you again for your love and prayers and support!
I’ll be updating soon with the exact times.

Take care,
Shannon

Re: My Dad, Seawolf Joe Crutcher

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Seawolves and Association lost a good, decent man, Jeannie and Shannon. Rest in Peace my Friend!

Re: My Dad, Seawolf Joe Crutcher

                                 ... Rest in Peace Joe Crutcher / SeaWolf ...