Munford event

kid purington
..Don Jacobs and others who are planning to attend Munford event...Mac posted on F/Book of date change....I believe it's now moved to Jan. 27, 2014...1830hrs...Don do you have this or other info.?
.....i don't think i will be able to attend..still think'n...this is a very grand honor for all us Wolves..honorary citizens of an all American town...they do us PROUD...i do hope we presant a good showing...good day to all.!

Re: Munford event

Don Jacobs ROH
Kid I will get it checked out so we know exactly when and where.  Thanks brother

Re: Munford event

Don Jacobs ROH
Kid I checked with Mac and he did confirm 1/27/2014.

Re: Munford event

Ed Pietzuch
Administrator
Added Don Jacobs recap of the Munford, TN event

http://www.seawolf.org/munford.asp

Re: Munford event

John Cook
Waiting to hear from you Don.  Weather permitting Tony Lorenz and I will be there.  Call Or e-mail the specific stuff so proper arrangements can be made.

Re: Munford event

Mike Dobson
I plan to be there Don ------  when is the legislature event set for ?
Mike Dobson (ROH)