Mr Donnell

kid purington
   Hello Steve....
 The , medallion,  is called ...  "Door Gunner Challenge Coin"

 Back sum years ago I rode motorcycle across the USA with the owner... Him being an Army Door Gunner, he carried his Challenge Coin as long as I knew him... The cancer took my friend.... before going off on his final flight he passed his coin over to me, with hug's and tears....   I think about our times together often..

 It is a grand honor for myself to share, .. with the passing of a fellow gunner.

 Good question... Thank you"

Re: Mr Donnell

Steve Donnell
Thanks Kid. I'm not on here very so it took awhile to read this.I met you at the Dallas reunion.