Morn'n Seawolves

Re: Morn'n Seawolves

Steve Donnell
Dang! Why didn't we get to have ropes on our birds?

Re: Morn'n Seawolves

Gene sjoberg
  Dang KID u do have a way with words and ur tyming is purrfect. And by the way some SeaLords had small cables hanging from em.

Re: Morn'n Seawolves

Steve Donnell
They didn't have a door gunner attached did they?

Re: Morn'n Seawolves

Gene sjoberg
   Ask Mike Worthington he might know for sure !

Re: Morn'n Seawolves

Mike Dobson
the only thing a rope would have been good for was hangin' yourself ------   no way a gunship could hover over the trees and lift someone out ---- not until it was empty anyway ! ---- where would you have put it anyway ??
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Morn'n Seawolves

kid purington
..You guys are all old school,, in the "new modern" Navy, helicopters come with ropes,,(lines),,& girl gunners too...as Gene knows,,sum Sealords had them thingees dangle'n from the starboard side,,AND of course there is Red C.,, famous for dangle'n from a "monkey belt" during combat missions....but that's another story,,

AND Mike,, we put the ropes in the rope locker attached to the forward aft port by the rear window,,geeze didn't everyone.??...................hmmm..