Momma with the Seawolf ring we sent her.

Momma with the Seawolf ring we sent her.

mikesuldo
Momma with the Seawolf ring we sent her.  I thought that I had recently read a post from a lady who had inherited it but could not find it again

Re: Momma with the Seawolf ring we sent her.

mikesuldo
Mommanocker with the ring we sent her. She wore it as a necklace.
I thought that I recently read a post from the lady who had inherited it but could not find it again.
Momma was a great lady and one of a kind !!!
Mike
SeaWolf 10

Re: Momma with the Seawolf ring we sent her.

Michael Dobson
Indeed she was Mike ....  always a smile and a big hug --- always !!!!!  I believe Linda, her niece,  has the ring