Missouri Vietnam Veterans Wall

Don Jacobs
I am getting ready to take the Seawolf Banner I have up to Perryville, Mo.  To display in their museum at the Missouri Vietnam Veterans Sister Wall to D.C..  If anyone would like to display anything in their museum please let me know.  It would strictly be on lone where you can have it back anytime you wish.  You can contact me here, or at 573-382-3591.  I Have the banner that will be hanging, a Documerty cd that I believe I can get them to show at times, and some of our books about us so anything would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Don Jacobs