Michael D

Michael La Bella (ROH)
I had the most wonderful evening with Michael Dobson  last night, we met at the grid, owned by retired chief and life parter Paul & Tiffany Picotte out of fallon air base  S and R  Michael was on his way to SF for a funeral so he is trudging the miles,,, still weakens easily and being careful. God has answered our prayers, All, to bring him back to us.

Me
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: Michael D

kid purington
        Great that you got to visit with Mr Dobson , and that he undertook this journey, Yup" pretty much
      a miracle story of healing.
      Thanks for posting Michael.

       The funeral service went well.  Mr Nelson and Dobson then drove south heading to Carls home, stayed
       with friend last night.