Lost another MBR & Seawolf in South Carolina

Lost another MBR & Seawolf in South Carolina

Dan Arnes
(MBR) DAT Seawolf William Louis ROSE, PN2, Plank Owner, Administration, Vung Tau, 04/26/1967 to 04/16/1968.

Dear Mr. Arnes:

This email is to notify you that my husband, William Louis Rose passed away on December 17, 2020.

He was a Seawolf to the end and enjoyed the Wolfgram very much.  I am not sure the exact dates he served with the Seawolves, but he did put in a full 20 years with the Navy, and he would occasionally tell me a story of his time with his “brothers”.  He was always excited if he saw someone that lived near us!  He wrote a couple of short stories of his time with you all and published them on Amazon for Kindle.  I am so sorry that there wasn’t more time to write more as he had an engaging way of telling a story as many military men do.

Thank you all for keeping him proud and engaged with a legacy and history.

With warm regards to you all,
Elizabeth
Obituary for Seawolf William Louis Rose

Re: Lost another MBR & Seawolf in South Carolina

kid purington
                                    ...Rest in Peace SeaWolf...