Lost another California Seawolf and Association Member

Lost another California Seawolf and Association Member

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Got an email from CDR Michael G. Brattland (NHA) that CAPT Roger William Lloyd is "Signal Charlie" (passed away) 10/09/2021.
I show Active Association Member & Plank Owner Roger William LLOYD, LT, Det 6, 10/27/1967 to 5/27/1968.

Naval Academy Class of 1960, Retired as CAPT, El Cajon, CA. (CDR Brattland is awaiting obituary.)
RADM Terry indicated he left HS-4 for HAL-3 but was later called home when his wife died in childbirth.

HA(L)-3 records for him show: HAL-3 01NOV67 OPD #001, 10/27/67 REC FOR DIFOT FROM NAVPGSCOL, MONTEREY, CA (LT) 1310; HAL-3 OPD 5/27/68 TRF COMOPTEVFOR FOR DUTY (LT)

Dan

Re: Lost another California Seawolf and Association Member

wsumz - Bill
Rest In Peace Seawolf.
Bill Summers

Re: Lost another California Seawolf and Association Member

                                   ... Rest in Peace SeaWolf ...

Re: Lost another California Seawolf and Association Member

Mike McNaull, SW-81
Rest in Peace Capt Lloyd.  I was his XO at NAVPRO Sikorsky for two years.  He was a great CO to work for with a very interesting perspective towards life.