Lost a prior Member and Seawolf in Saint Augustine, FL

Lost a prior Member and Seawolf in Saint Augustine, FL

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Received an email from Seawolf Al Ross sent last night, received just now.

"We just learned today that Jim passed away on 5 Feb. He lived in Villano Beach, St. Johns, County, across the intracoastal from St. Augustine , Florida.
I served with him when Det 9 was formed until I left in Feb 1969.
I lived full time in St. Augustine for several years after I retired and he was a neighbor just across the river.  He was a great guy thru it all.
James Archibald McCallum"

Obituary for CDR James Archibald McCallum

***Memorial services will be determined at a later date.***

Re: Lost a prior Member and Seawolf in Saint Augustine, FL

kid purington
                                            ...Rest in Peace Sir/SeaWolf...