Lost a Seawolf MBR in Washington State

Dan Arnes
Administrator
I just received this email; had not heard about it prior to now.
May have been posted on Facebook, but I've deleted my account:

Here is a link to Obituary, but as you see below the link, the streamed services are Saturday, Feb 13th on Family Member Keith Woltersdorf Facebook page:
Obituary for Seawolf Leonard Oscar WOLTERSDORF

MBR Leonard Oscar WOLTERSDORF, LT, Plank Owner, Dets 1 & 3, 6/22/1967 to 5/13/1968, Retired as CAPT.

Dan

Re: Lost a Seawolf MBR in Washington State

kid purington
                                    ...Rest in Peace SeaWolf...