Looking for Aircraft Serial Numbers

Mark McGregor
I’m trying to update my Seawolf helo database, and am missing a couple of serial numbers. If anyone who flew with ATN2 Chris Maher when he was wounded has a log book entry for that date (15 March 1968), as well as for LTJG Thomas Gilliam (KIA 22 August 1967), I’d appreciate some feedback. I’ve searched the Internet, and can find no info on the A/C serial numbers for those two helos.

Re: Looking for Aircraft Serial Numbers

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Mark, Both birds were assigned to the Army at the time, but our crews were training with the Army Units at the time:
ATN2 Chris Maher WIA, 3/15/1968 - Army UH-1B,  64-14094, 48 AHC, 1  Hit, 2 WIA
LTJG Thomas Edward Gilliam KIA, 8/22/1967 Army UH-1B,  64-13986 282 AHC, 1  Hit, 1 KIA

Dan

Re: Looking for Aircraft Serial Numbers

Mark McGregor
Thanks, Dan! I should have know that you would have that information. You're the man!