It’s important to keep up on historical events, so I’m passing this on to you

It’s important to keep up on historical events, so I’m passing this on to you

bill jessup

I just love this heartwarming story.

I was eating breakfast with my 10-year old granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"

She said, "It's President's Day!"

She's a smart kid so I asked her, "What does President's Day mean?"

I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln.

But she replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House and if he sees his shadow, we have another year of bullshit!"

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose!