Insurance

Adam Rogoski III
Has anyone messed with USAA insurance?

Re: Insurance

Bear
have had USAA for over 30 years,  You can't find any better.

R/Bear

Re: Insurance

Adam Rogoski III
Thanks Bear. Some of the Army guys at the V were braging on it,I wonted to here it form a fellow Seawolf!

Re: Insurance

Bill rutledge
its great and if you are on it your children can also get it,

Re: Insurance

Jim Young
Do you have to be retired military or can you get it with only one hitch?

Re: Insurance

Adam Rogoski III
When I regestered the other day the site asked if you were active,retired or seperated. I"m seperated and it took mine. Have your DD214 handy, because want info off it. Hav'nt got any ins from them yet, but am trying. There having truble with my home address. Live ina small town. 600 people.

Re: Insurance

Mike Dobson
I may need to give them another try, but when I did my truck, it was way higher than State Farm ---- so I dropped USAA right away. Maybe if I tried the "fleet" plan it would be different
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Insurance

Lee Hirschel
Mike, have you ever tried Safeco insurance. They have always been lower than other ins. companies proposed even like Progressive which was at best $500 more a year for our coverage.( Home and three autos)
I have never seen them advertise on TV and ya gotta figure that the ratepayer is paying for all of those ads in the premiums. Not sure if they are even in your part of the country. Their service has been good the few times I have needed them. Just an FYI.

Re: Insurance

Gene sjoberg
   Mike, with your Money and Charm you could be Self Insured, like Trump. LOL