I have some one to help Dan

Dennis Russell
  Dan I my oldest Daughter know show to find people  if you need her help let me know i will give you her face book page  and she looks till all the door have been opened  Her hubby is a wounded warrior has TBI and PTSD very pro military
 contact by email Denniswrussell@aol.com if you can delete the addy when you can

Re: I have some one to help Dan

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Will send you an email shortly Dennis. I have your email address so if you want to delete your post to remove your email address, go ahead. You are the only one that can edit or delete it. (Well except for the Webmaster(s))

Dan