Hotel

Lee Hicks
Can anyone let me know where to book hotel in Dallas? I called the hotel that was given to me from the Embassy Suites for overflow and their rates were $129.oo per night. I would like to get one for less money.

Re: Hotel

Lee Hicks
Comfort Suits said I had to call back and talk to manager she couldn't give me the rate.

Re: Hotel

Gary & Barb Ely
Just talked with Comfort Suites...tell them Seawolf Group Rate...Evidently, the gal had not put it in the computer.  If you are still interested...she will hold a room for you.  Just call her back.