Health Status of Fred "Who-Who" Wellhouser

Health Status of Fred "Who-Who" Wellhouser

John O'Connor
To all Seawolves:
I am passing this along from Johnny Shields (admittantly not too technical with a computer) who flew with Fred.....

    "Fredric Craigh Wellhouser, the third, better known as "Who Who" has been in the hospital since May 19, it seems that he rolled a four wheeler, and laid in the rain for four hours before he was found.  When they got him to the hospital, the doctors didn't give him much of chance to survive.  But the doctors were able to get everything back to normal, with the exception of the kidneys.  His kidneys have failed and he is on dialysis.  I don't know if this is something that is permanent or can be corrected.  He said he plans to make the reunion this Sept., but will have to find a hospital that perform dialysis while at the reunion.  If you get a chance give him a call, and keep him in your prayers."

Keep Who-Who in your prayers.  I spoke with him yesterday, and he's bound and determined to be with us in September.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers !@
John O'Connor