Hal-3 web site

Bob Reynolds ROH
   I have not been on your site for some time now. I think the new web page is great !!  If your webmaster sees this post perhaps he could add the VO-67 website to the related website list on your site. VO-67 also received the silver " Combat Aircrew Wings" and many of our members are on the Roll of Honor. Web site is WWW.VO-67.org . I am also a member of the ROH selection committee. Again, your website has really improved.

  In Brotherhood
  Bob Reynolds  ROH
  VO-67 Crew-5

Re: Hal-3 web site

Rick Racich
Administrator
Thanks for that kind feedback. Looking into getting you on the list... have to run it by some folks.