HUNTERS /SHOOTERS

TONY B
    LOOKING FOR .256 WIN. MAG.. CAN NOT GET IT AROUND HERE. ANY HELP LOCATING IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
                                            TONY B.       bucci42349@yahoo.com

Re: HUNTERS /SHOOTERS

Adam Rogoski III
Don't want to much do you. Your like me, want the impossible to find stuff. Looked up the dope on the round. Sounds pretty good. Haven't been made in 50 years. Now that you got me interested, I'l probably have to find one. I'l let you know if I do.

Re: HUNTERS /SHOOTERS

Adam Rogoski III
Try reedsammo.com Looks like they got it if you want it bad enough. good luck.

Re: HUNTERS /SHOOTERS

TONY B
Thank  U. Got it and it shoots good. I picked up some of there other 'hot' stuff: .45 long colt. Thanks for the heads up, good fine.  Tony B