HOW MANY RESCUES did HAL 3 Perform

Bill Rutledge
I believe i saw Info on the above subject of how many People we Rescued  but cant find it again WHERE CAN I RELOCATE THAT INFO , thanks in advance

Re: HOW MANY RESCUES did HAL 3 Perform

Dan Arnes
Administrator
I've never seen this documented anywhere Bill.

Dan

Re: HOW MANY RESCUES did HAL 3 Perform

Russell
define rescued

Re: HOW MANY RESCUES did HAL 3 Perform

Bill Rutledge
By rescued i mean anyone, american or viet from any service that we Lifted  out of danger, medivaced or extracted while under attack,  I am not including the thousands upon thousands  we saved (rescued) by putting in strikes

Re: HOW MANY RESCUES did HAL 3 Perform

Mike Dobson
I'm with U Bill, I've seen it somewhere .... but I can't remember where ------ and it has to be either a shot in the dark, or there are a LOT that aren't listed ----- you know we did stuff on "one" that would never reach the statistic books, and I'm sure all the other dets did too ---- hmmmmmm where was that ?
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: HOW MANY RESCUES did HAL 3 Perform

Bill Rutledge
Mike on that mission where u and dave smale jumped on a Sealords bird with your weapons and  and flew 7 or 8 missions under enemy fire tp rescue Viet troops getting their butts kicked. How many did you rescue that day , if i recall it was 70 or 80 ,, i believe Kid Purington and one of his pilots were wounded when putting in strikes and covering  your rescue sealord.

Re: HOW MANY RESCUES did HAL 3 Perform

kid purington
Bill,,photo of myself next to pilot,, John Farr,,both of us were wounded,,the day you speak of. mike & david,,should have received awards for their actions of the day.!!