Got my DIB!

JimArmstead
This forum looks great--one more username and password to add to the list!  Funny --now using old address book--like we all had when young--to keep track of all the user names/passwords.--What's next--bellbottoms coming back in style?!!

Anyway-I have confided with several brothers here about my PTSD claim--so just wanted you all to know--it happened.  I am still in shock.  Wished for 30%--dreamt of 50%---just got approved--70%!  Back pay showed up today in my bank acct--I found out Sunday-by back dooring the VA system (rep told me about it)--once I saw decision had been made, and it said "it will be arriving in the mail".  Still have not received letter--but sure it will drift in soon.

So-feeling alittle like a lottery winner.  Home sick today--but will get back to work soon!  Moved retirement date up 4 months--Oct 2014--off to Mexico.

Best Wishes to all--for a great New Year!

Jim

Re: Got my DIB!

Jim Plona
NICE!