From Bea Gulledge about The Mel Howell Services

Mike Dobson
"I would appreciate it if you would pass on to Mustang Mel's friends and  seawolves members how much we appreciate all the responses I received from them after they found out about Mel's death.  The four seawolves that attended the funeral were so much appreciated to drive from out of town to attend the funeral.  I spoke to all of them, but I cannot remember their names. the also brought beautiful flowers and a Seawolf flag which I am proud to keep, we displayed it at the funeral. It made the funeral perfect for all that his friends did in the seawolves.  Our family cannot thank you enough.  I also contacted Tom Materene and told him the same things.  I want to make sure that all members know how we feel.  I'm am sure that Mel's funeral was everything that he would have wanted it to be.  thank you again for passing our feelings to all his friends in the Seawolves Organization. The Howell Family"

Well Done Seawolves! None of us like going to these events, but it extremely important to the family. Keep the faith brothers !  2 services pending , one in Arlington on May 29th and one in the Houston area on May 12    Mike
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: From Bea Gulledge about The Mel Howell Services

Craig Jones
Thanks Pres.  Great job by the four.  Hope this slows down a bit though.