Fred T Stark

Mike Dobson
More Sad News ---- Det 1 Seawolf doorgunner and POIC extrordinaire , Fred T Stark passed on today. I had the honor of flying with this man for 6 months. He was loved by pilots and gunners alike.  When it came to leadership, Freddie T had a corner on it --- we would have followed him anywhere.   about 3 years ago many members of the Det 1 late 70 early 71 time period gathered in Yelm Washington to give Fred a surprise party .  It was a super time enjoyed by all who could be there . Over the years I saw Fred several times, and until his health turned south, he was at several of the Seawolf reunions .   Services pending, but expecting to be set in the summer .  RIP Seawolf    you were one of the very best
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Fred T Stark

kid purington

             Rest Easy SeaWolf ... Freddie T ... a friend.