Found out we lost another WV Seawolf back in 2015

Found out we lost another WV Seawolf back in 2015

Dan Arnes
Administrator
2/27/2021, Received a letter from Seawolf Dan Smiley saying he served with Jeff Bock in HA(L)-3 and had run in to him a long time ago around the 1st Association Meeting and told him about the 1st Reunion,
but he never showed up. He just decided to search on his I-Pad and found that he passed away in 2015, but never saw anything on the Seawolf Forum.
I didn't have him as passed away, so I did a search after reading his letter and found his 1 Aug 2015 obituary and FaG showing he passed away July 25, 2015.

Prior Member until 2011, DAT Seawolf Jeffrey Millard BOCK, AMS3, Maintenance, Binh Thuy, 8/26/1969 to 4/12/1971. He lived in Wheeling, West Virginia.

Dan recalled that Jeff was around 6' tall and before they had an overhead hoist in the hangar, Jeff was able to lift a disconnected swashplate assembly up and off the mast himself.

Obituary for Seawolf Jeff Bock

Find A Grave for Seawolf Jeff Bock

Dan

Re: Found out we lost another WV Seawolf back in 2015

kid purington
                                   ...Rest Easy SeaWolf...