Found another Seawolf (DAT)!

Dan Arnes
Administrator
03/20/2014

**4** Found DAT Seawolf Wayne Alan SCHOLZE, AMH3, Gunner, Det unknown, 11/30/1969 to 10/31/1970. I had found his ex-wife on 12/14/2011 but didn’t know his contact info but gave me their daughter’s number in Iowa. She took my name and number and said she would give it to him. I never got a call back, but now know from the obituary that he died 7 days later on 12/21/2011. I had also found his work (CUNA) and called them back on 9/23/11, but the receptionist said she couldn’t find the name.
He retired as an Army Major and served in Desert Shield/Desert Storm/Provide Comfort.

Obituary at:
Obituary for Seawolf Wayne Scholze

~~~463 Seawolves still to be found, including 38 Plank Owners and Original Army Sea Wolves.

Dan