Found another Plank Owner Seawolf

Dan Arnes
Administrator
05/21/2014

**15** Found and spoke with wife of Plank Owner Seawolf Romeo A. OSANA, HMCS, Corpsman, Vung Tau, 4/20/1967 to 4/4/1968. Found him in San Diego, CA. Of all things, he was in the hospital with an infection in his thumb and wife was waiting for nurse to call her. She took my name & number for him to call when he is able to come home, and I let her know about the USS Midway shindig on May 25/26.

~~~437 Seawolves still to be found, including 35 Plank Owners and Original Army Sea Wolves.

Dan