Don Jacobs slow progress

Don Jacobs
I know I haven't posted anything about myself on here, but figure it's about time I did.  January 1, 2022 I was taken to hospital by Ambulance, and couldn't breath without oxygen.  Was released on the 10th on oxygen.  About the middle of April I finally got off oxygen, and breathing on my own.  However on May 9th I had maker surgery to remove the tail of my pancreas, and spleen.  It was because I had gotten kidney cancer in the tail of my pancreas.  Was healing pretty good when about the end of July I had sugar diabetes attack, and sugar got up to 604 when I got to the hospital. It was Monday when they rushed me to the hospital, and I knew nothing until on Wednesday afternoon.  I finally got out of hospital on Saturday.  To this day the end of August I am still having a a lot of problems healing, and beating a lot of this.

Re: Don Jacobs slow progress

Jim Plona
Thoughts and prayers are with you Don.  Jim Plona

Re: Don Jacobs slow progress

Mike Dobson
hang in there Don !!   get well !!
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Don Jacobs slow progress

                     sorry to hear Don , does not sound easy at'll for you brother ... may complete healing take
                    place for you Don.  kid"

Re: Don Jacobs slow progress

Dan Arnes
I've been away from Forum for a while, Sorry to hear about your medical problems. Hope you continue to improve and get better. Dan