Don Jacobs Ill

Craig ajones
Seawolf Don JACOBS is in the hospital and could use some good wishes from his friends and SEAWOLF brothers. A get well card and good wishes can be sent to him at this address.  His son said they admitted him this morning at about 2 AM after a really tuff day yesterday.  If you have questions, please either give me a call or shoot me an email:

Missouri Delta medical center – senior lifestyles
1008 North Main
Sikeston, Missouri 63801

Re: Don Jacobs Ill

Howard Jacobs
I talked on the phone with a family member yesterday and he could use some good encouragement.  Hang in there my Brother... Thoughts and Prayers are going out to you.  We have that meeting in Dallas!

Re: Don Jacobs Ill

..Craig..thanks...card in the mail for brother Don..

     ..another BIG rock thrown into my little pond.

Re: Don Jacobs Ill

John Cook
Just got off the phone with Dobson and he told me about this. I tried to call Don yesterday and talked to someone who said; "He is busy right now."  If any updates are available a lot of us are concerned and sending thoughts and prayers.

Re: Don Jacobs Ill

Craig Jones
Hi John,
Don just had a little life sit back.  According to his son all is going ok and he will keep us posted.  Don't think i know enough to say any more than that.  All i really know is he is rustling some of the same vet alligators that most of us rustle with, only sometimes it hits some of us a little harder at times.  I truly believe it would help a great deal if he got cards from his brothers now just wishing him well and telling him how important he us to us all.  We need to see him in Dallas.
His mailing address right now is:  Missouri delta medical Center-senior lifestyles
1008 North Main St
Sikeston, Mo 63801.  If he is discharged from the hospital soon, i am sure they will make sure he gets the cards forwarded to him.

Re: Don Jacobs Ill

Don Jacobs' Son (Also Don Jacobs)
All,

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for not only being my dad's friends, but also for being his Seawolf Family. He is certainly going through a very rough stage in his life right now, and we are tasked with making sure that he is getting the absolute best care that he can get. I haven't ever had the opportunity to meet most of you, but feel very close just the same because he shares a lot of stories about all of you (And yes, they're all good :)). I have reassured him that there are an awful lot of people counting on him to get better right now, and certainly 24 hours has made a huge difference. He is not able to use his phone right now, although it is with him.......just in case any of you have tried to call or reach out to him. I wanted you to know that it isn't that he isn't answering or is ignoring the phone, they simply don't allow him to have it at this time. Right now, he is still at the hospital that Craig and Cheryl have given the information for, and I encourage everyone to continue sending well wishes and cards to him. If for some reason any of that information changes, I will let Craig and Cheryl know right away. Cheryl and I have been in contact since yesterday afternoon and I have been sharing information as I get it. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to call everyone that I would like to call, but I will do my best to keep you all in the loop via Cheryl and Craig and any other resources that I can find. I ask you all to please keep him and our family in your prayers, and the Seawolf Family is in ours. Any phone numbers or contact information that he would have had is in his phone, and I don't have any access to it, so please know that I am limited in who I have the information to reach out to and how to do so.

Thank you again for all that you have done for all of us, and especially my dad. Just knowing that you all are out there and that you are in his corner means a lot to the family, and I know will mean a lot to him as I share your messages with him during this difficult and challenging time.

Don Jacobs (son of Don Jacobs)

Re: Don Jacobs Ill

Howard Jacobs
Thanks for the update... my Prayers are going out to Don and all of you.  Card will go out today and I hope to talk to him when the time is right.

Re: Don Jacobs Ill

Don Jacobs' son (Don Jacobs)
All, just a quick update:

Dad is doing really well. We were able to get him in at St Louis in the VA facility.  He knows what he has to do, what the path in front of him looks like, and that we are all here to travel it right along with him. I want to thank all of you again for your support and your prayers. They have certainly been no less than a Godsend for him and for all of us. He is absolutely looking forward to getting lined out so that he can spend as much time with family and friends as possible, and is very excited about the next reunion.

I know that he would echo this if he was available right now, but I wanted to say this from me to all of you: Thank you, each and every one of you for everything that you've done for all of us to have the freedoms that we all have today, and thank you for being there when we needed you the most. I certainly couldn't do all of this without a lot of prayers and support. Each of you has made a huge difference in his life, and I know that he appreciates the fact that you are all there.

Will send another message soon, as more information becomes available to me.  I'll either share it on here, or I will send a message to Craig and Cheryl.

Again, Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Don Jacobs
(Don's son)