Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

OB1

Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

OB1
Bill was on Det 1 in 1969. He is currently in Hospice care suffering from cancer. His wife Donna requests we keep Bill in our prayers during this trying time.

Re: Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

wsumz - Bill
You're in our thoughts and prayers Donna and Bill. Praying for all the best.
Bill Summers

Re: Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

    Damn cancer.!!

   Wish Bill a better day today...
OB1

Re: Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

OB1
Sorry to report that Det 1 gunner Bill Jessup passed away this evening after a long bout with cancer. Rest In Peace Brother & let the Perpetual Light shine upon you. Our prayers for his family & wife Donna.

Re: Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

Jim Plona
RIP Seawolf!

Re: Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

wsumz - Bill
Rest In Peace Seawolf Brother. Fair Winds and Following Seas.
Bill Summers

Re: Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

                                 ... Rest Easy SeaWolf ...

Re: Det 1 Gunner Bill Jessup

Mike Dobson
RIP SEAWOLF !!    you were one of the good ones ---
Mike Dobson (ROH)