Craig Jones in Hospital

Mike Dobson
good news and bad --- the bad news -- he is very sick , 3 tests negative for covid ------ pneumonia is the diagnosis --- but very bad in his already weakened body --- Cheryl took him to the hospital with a high fever ----  and it was finally shown in xray that it was Pneumonia ----- but serious enough that the helicoptered him to Oklahoma City for more intensive care . Cheryl will be there early in the morning after she gets some sleep tonight ---- she will be able to be in the room with him from 7 am to 7 PM ------ prognosis is good as of now ----  Prayers for our Shipmate !!!!!     Get Well Craig !!
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Craig Jones in Hospital

Ronald Pellerito
 Prayers always!!!

Re: Craig Jones in Hospital

                                      ... Best to you's/Craig and Cheryl"

Re: Craig Jones in Hospital -- UPDATE 8/12 morning

Mike Dobson
Craig is now breathing on his own --- they are thinking of removing the ventilator ----  Still in ICU listed as Critical
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Craig Jones in Hospital

Michael La Bella (ROH)
hang in there my friend,, off the vent, now you are healing, prayers for support from this old Seawolf,,
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: Craig Jones in Hospital

Jim Plona
Jim and Sharon send prayers