Coronavirus

Richard king
There are reports of French and China medical people treating and curing this COVID19 with an old malaria drug, Chloroquine. Developed in 1944, it was used to prevent or cure malaria. POTUS mentioned it in a press conference today. So, is this the same little pink pill we were issued in RVN to prevent malaria? We were supposed to take it daily or weekly.

Peace, Out
REK

Re: Coronavirus

Michael Dobson
Could be, but I'm sure not the guy that could verify it ---- but what I can verify , is that when taking the pill, the use of TP skyrocketed !!   or would the word "launched " be better used ?    I hated that pill.