Commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the Vietnam War

Commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the Vietnam War

Mike Brinck
There will be an official commemoration of the 50th Anniversary beginning in 2015.  I was visited by LT Gen (Ret) Kicklighter who is leading the project for DoD and mentioned HAL-3.  The Commemoration website is at:  http://www.vietnamwar50th.com/

If you look at their list of over 5,300 commemorative partners, you will find many units that served in Vietnam.  Perhaps HAL-3 should be a partner (there is no cost)?  They also asked about a reunion and I gave them the 2014 date and place.

Among the things they are doing is giving a very beautiful certificate to the families of those who were killed.  I will give them the list of our KIA and if Dan or anyone has a list of addresses of the KIA families, pls email it to me at cdrmb@aol.com and I will get it to Kicklighter.

Bill Pressy - pls give me a call