Call for volunteers attention again, Quartermaster and Wolfgram Editor

Call for volunteers attention again, Quartermaster and Wolfgram Editor

Mike Dobson
Gents, Mike Worthington and Jack Williamson are retiring after long and diligent service to our assn. We need to have new blood take over these posts. Both will help their replacements get their feet under them and on the way ---- please consider helping out, neither jobs are "full time" but do have periods of attention  needed .  Please give it some serious tho
Mike Dobson (ROH)