***Branson Reunion Hotel Reservations and Reunion Refunds

***Branson Reunion Hotel Reservations and Reunion Refunds

Barb Ely
This post was updated on .
Even though the 2020 Branson Reunion has been cancelled, we realize there may be some of you that  still want to go to Branson during these dates. If you already have a room reservation at the Radisson, the hotel has graciously agreed to honor the Reunion rate of $89 per night.  For ALL who are needing to cancel their hotel reservations, it is your personal responsibility to call the Radisson Hotel at (417) 335-5767) and cancel your reservation. For all who have sent in their Reunion Registrations and T-Shirt Orders….we anticipate refunds will be processed and mailed to you within the next 10 days.  Thank you to ALL for your patience and understanding during these times of unrest and unpredictability.  We look forward to putting together another “fun-filled” Branson Reunion for the Fall of 2021.

Re: ***Branson Reunion Hotel Reservations and Reunion Refunds

gparejko
Barb and Gary, I would like to thank you and Gary for everything that you do and have done over the years, you never disappoint us with the events and activities you plan for us. Thank You.

Re: ***Branson Reunion Hotel Reservations and Reunion Refunds

Barb Ely
Thank you Gene...we appreciate those kind words. Hopefully, the "virus" will behind us and we'll have a bigger and better 2021 Reunion next year.  Please take care...we hope you and Marianne are staying safe and healthy.