Branson Minireunion

Pat Samel
Branson Mini reunion Sept 4-8 2024
Staying at the Branson Towers Motel• BRANSON TOWERS HOTEL     (417) 336-4500
• Address: 236 Shepherd of the Hills Expy, Branson, MO 65616

I am doing something different this year. Along with requiring a registration fee of 10 per person I am only making one group activity to allow everyone to get their own discount tickets from the front desk. This seems to be the most requested additional thing that I have heard of. This one group activity will be on the Saturday of the mini reunion. We will be going to the Grand Country Buffet and the Grand Country Jubiliee located in the same building as the Buffet. Also we will be having a welcome lunch on Thursday the 5th of September At Heros Taste And Taps for 15.00
Audiences fall in love with the tight harmonies and dynamic performance of Branson’s BEST Quartet, New South!  This incredible group entertains with spectacular music, great harmonies, and family comedy.  Mark, Luke, Barry & Eric sing all your favorite songs
Motel costs are as follows:
Standard Two Queens $90  $101.12 with Tax.
One King $90  $101.12 With Tax
Two Queen Handicap w/roll in shower $90  $101.12 with Tax
Two Queen Handicap w/tub $90  $101.12 With Tax

We will be getting together on Thursday at 3pm for a lunch at Hero’s Taste and Taps. It will consist of one of following:
 strawberry Salad with chicken,
 or a bowl of Mac and Cheese with chicken strips or
 a bacon cheeseburger and fries.
The cost is 15.00

The only show I have booked is the Grand Country Jubilee. It comes with or without a Buffet Meal.
 Price with Buffet is 42.00 and without the buffet is 24.00.
Branson s Grand country Jubilee is Branson;s most entertaining show is celebrating 20 years. Anchored by New South and supported by the rhinestone Mafia, their signature show pulls out all the stops. Voted the best evening show of the year at the branson 2022 show awards
 I will not be offering Zip up Hoodies as the price has  skyrocketed.