Benefit at the 100% rating

Howard Jacobs
I recently made it to the 100% rating and sat with my rep going over the additional benefits that I'm eligible for. The one that I thought was the best one going for active military, retired and those 100% disabled ( a few others but can't remember right now) was at Disney World in Orlando Florida. Anyone out there that meets their criteria should check out Shades of Green at Disney World. Fantastic rates for staying right in Disney World plus you only pay one fee per person for all the different parks.  Good for as long as you are staying there....BIG savings.... you don't have to pay separate rates for each park... one discounted rate for all and for as many times as you want to visit each one.  I plan on taking my family down... have to book a year in advance but you can't beet the rates.  Go on line and check out Shades of Green at Disney World.

Re: Benefit at the 100% rating

Frog
Howard, been there, done that with the grandkids last March.  Make your res. as soon as you know when you want to go.  Recommend trying any of the dinner shows.  You will not be disappointed.

Frog

Re: Benefit at the 100% rating

Howard Jacobs
Thanks Frog... it's up to my daughter and son-in-law now to work out the time..... just have to see what happens.

Re: Benefit at the 100% rating

Jim Hayes
Check out Chapter 31 Benefits... Vocational Rehab doesn't mean you have to go to work. They will supply you with tools or Golf Clubs, Fishing gear. Boats... They got me about $4,000 worth of tools for my hobby

Re: Benefit at the 100% rating

Mike Brinck
Jim - were you unable to work and receiving benefits under the Independent Living Program?

Re: Benefit at the 100% rating

Mike Brinck
Jim - were you unable to work and receiving benefits under the Independent Living Program?

Re: Benefit at the 100% rating

Jim Hayes
No but that is part of the independent living program, I think... I am considered unemployable but was sent there to get a hobby off and running...because they know that an idle mind is the devil's workshop..lol