BRANSON REUNION ATTENDEES UPDATE AND REUNION INFO

BRANSON REUNION ATTENDEES UPDATE AND REUNION INFO

Barb Ely
REUNION UPDATES and REUNION ATTENDEES as of June 15, 2021

REUNION 2021 Branson, MO…..Reunion dates Wednesday, October 20th to Sunday, October 24th, 2021
Radisson Hotel ** 120 S. Wildwood Dr ** Branson, MO. (417) 335-5767 / (800) 333-3333 / (888) 566-5290 (Reservations)
Nightly rate of $89.00 + tax (based on double occupancy). Complimentary Hot Breakfast (Voucher required) Free Self-Parking /Non-Smoking Facility.  Online room reservation @ www.radisson.com/bransonmo  “Promotional Code” SEAO
To date, 192 rooms out of our block of 200 hotel rooms at the Radisson Hotel are reserved.  Do not hesitate to make your hotel reservation before our block is sold out. If you have any doubts about your room reservation, please contact the hotel to verify.  Depending on availability of rooms in our block, LAST DAY to make a Hotel Reservation will be Sep 20, 2021.  Cancellation Policy: Cancel up to 48 hours prior to arrival with no penalty.  For more details/information about the hotel “Google” Radisson Hotel Branson.

REUNION REGISTRATIONS….Here is a list of MEMBERS, who have sent in their Reunion Registrations. ***This list does not include Seawolves with Hotel Reservations only.   Registration Forms and all Reunion Info listed on website.  Reunion Tours are filling up quickly.  Don’t miss out…submit your Reunion Registrations!

CURRENT LIST OF REGISTERED MEMBERS ATTENDING 2021 BRANSON REUNION as of June 15th, 2021
1) ANDERSON, Terry
2) ANDRES, John
3) BERGSTROM, Cathy (KIA Family - Sister of George Page)
4) BOISSEY, Bruce
5) BRADBURY, James
6) CARMODY, Tim
7) COX, Clifford
8) CUMMINGS, Red
9) DECKER, Tommy
10) ELY, Gary **Assn. Treasurer**
11) FARRAR, Jim
12) FECHNER, Russell
13) FRAZIER, Walt
14) FREEMAN, Harvey
15) FRISCH, Suzie (Daughter of Tom Calkin)
16) GEIST, Norm
17) GEORGES, Roger
18) GODDARD, Bob
19) HAMEL, Gary
20) HARRINGTON, Jack
21) HART, Charles
22) HARTING, Bill
23) HICKS, Lee
24) HIRSCHEL, Lee
25) HUFFSTUTTER, Larry
26) HULSON, Roger
27) JACOBS, Don
28) JASMANN, Keith
29) JOHNSON, David
30) JOPLIN, Jim
31) KING, Richard
32) KLAUS, Thom
33) KOPRIVA, Ray
34) LaBARRAR, Roy
35) LEDUC, George
36) MADRID, Mike
37) MARINACCIO, Tony
38) MARTIN, Bill
39) McGREGOR, Mark
40) MIZE, Terry
41) MOATS, Dean
42) O’CONNOR, John
43) ODOM, Dale
44) ORTH, John
45) OSBORN, Ken
46) PAGE, Bob (KIA Family - Brother of George Page)
47) PAREJKO, Gene
48) PEARSON, Ed
49) PELLERITO, Ron
50) PICCOLO, Jim
51) POINDEXTER, Jasper
52) ROBINSON, Russell
53) ROGERS, Larry
54) SAMEL, Pat
55) SIRJANE, Chris
56) SMITH, Ben
57) SMITHEN, Glen
58) STEEN, Morris
59) SUMMERS, Bill **Assn Vice-President**
60) TUCKER, Keith
61) UNDERWOOD (Tina Gafford – Daughter of Russell Underwood)
62) VANDERFORD, Mike
63) WAGGANER, Eddie
64) WALUDA, Barry
65) WOOD, Jaimie (KIA Family – Daughter of James Burke)
66) WOODWARD, Mike

If you have any questions about the Reunion, please contact us at gleseawolfdet9@cox.net “or” (619) 443-0985 (Home) / 619-838-2231 (Gary’s Cell) / (619) 838-0985 (Barb’s Cell)