BRANSON 2021 REUNION

Barb Ely
SEAWOLF BRANSON REUNION 2021 – It is now official…We have secured Radisson Hotel for Oct 20-24, 2021 for the Reunion.  Everyone can now make your hotel reservations for the Seawolves 2021 Reunion by calling the Radisson at (417) 335-5767. If you have an existing hotel reservation for 2020 and want to change your dates to 2021 instead of canceling your reservations, you can do this by calling the hotel. Please feel free to contact me at gleseawolfdet9@cox.net or call me at (619) 838-0985 if you have any further questions or concerns.  Thank you….hope you all are having a great day!!