BBQ at the Circle T Ranch - Updated Information

BBQ at the Circle T Ranch - Updated Information

Gary & Barb Ely
***BBQ Special Event – Circle T Ranch     Friday, Sep 5th   7p - 9p

Due to inquiries regarding our invitation to the Circle T Ranch BBQ the following information is provided.
This invite was extended to "Seawolf Reunion Attendees". Our host is relying on us to organize and facilitate transportation to and from the ranch for this event. As this event had to be finalized subsequent to our initial registration fee considerations, we will be collecting $5 during your Reunion check-in to help offset cost of transportation, and ensure we have an accurate head count for our host.  At Reunion check-in you will have a Name Badge in your Reunion packet.  This “name badge” will allow you to board the motorcoach and serve as identification while we are aboard the Circle T Ranch.  There will ONLY be Motorcoach Transportation to/from this event.  No “personal vehicles” will be allowed thru the gates at the Ranch.   All boarding for this event will be done at the Embassy Suites.  If you are staying at a property other than the Embassy Suites, you will need to be at the Embassy for boarding.  We will begin boarding the motorcoaches at 5:30p (one bus at a time) and we will depart Embassy Suites at aprx 6:30p.  The BBQ will conclude at 9:00p and we should arrive back at the hotel at aprx. 9:45p. We ask that everyone who has not already contacted us (email, phone, letter, etc) with their intentions, please do so ASAP so we can reserve the motorcoaches.  Attendance for this event may be limited.  We will need this info no later than August 21st so; please don’t procrastinate in getting your names to us.  We should consider this an honor and a privilege, as this offer is not extended to everyone.  Our host at the Circle T Ranch is Ross Perot, Jr., the founder of Hillwood Development Company.

***Need your help with notifying any fellow members that might be attending the Reunion that does not have an email address…please pass this info to them.  Contact us with any questions or concerns…
Gary Ely (619) 838-2231   Barb Ely (619) 838-0985