Anyone might have remembered?

krenshaw828
LTJG, Leonard Goza, NFO, killed in a medevac flight off the coast of San Diego, my Aunt Annette, has numerous photo's and newspaper clippings of what Leonard had sent her, and also spoke of a fort that was cut out of the jungle, which the Seawolves attacked for several weeks, I had not read the letters personally, but, Leonard was not listed as killed in action with the Seawolves as he was lost at sea CONUS, thanks again, my is in the Houston area, and Leonard was from a small town near Abilene, TX, thanks

Re: Anyone might have remembered?

krenshaw828
Mr. Steen thank you, Annette was very happy to know that you had many flights with Lenny Goza, and we can pass that information on, to his surviving Son and Daughter, amazing to the specifics on how many you had with him and the information with other flights with Mr. MeNelly is appreciated.