Anybody know a Jim (Angus) Teague?

JC85
Hi all,
Im trying to track down a picture of my Grandfather.  He's still living but I wanted to do this as a gift for him.  Does anybody recognize this name or happen to have any information to lead me in the right direction?  Any information I could covertly try to gather from him directly that would help?

Thanks!

Re: Anybody know a Jim (Angus) Teague?

Pat Samel
LTJg James Teague 69-70 admin. department. That's all I could find but I was gone before he got to Binh Thuy. You might also try the Seawolf Facebook page unless he is on there.